The Arianna & Hanna YELLOWTHUNDER Scholarship
- Download Application (PDF)
Please consider applying, please share.
- Student must be an American Indian Studies Major, Minor or a Master’s degree student
- Undergraduates must have 90 units or more during the award year.
- Must be planning to enter a career emphasizing the history and culture of the American Indian at the time of the scholarship award and demonstrate evidence of financial need
- Or student must have proof of American Indian ancestry/lineal descent
- Must be in good academic standing
Please also submit the following:
- Attached application form
- Transcript of record from UCLA (unofficial)
- Academic Financial Aid Summary (eFan)
- TWO letters of support [At least one professor and/or community member]
Materials due to me (by email) buy Monday May 8 @ noon.
If you have any questions, let me know!
Sicangu Oglala Lakota
UCLA American Indian Studies Interdepartmental Program
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548 Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
Mail code: 154802
Office Ph. 310-825-6541